Who we are
Net4SocialImpact.eu is a network for social entrepreneurs, social impact experts, social innovation corporates and social innovation support organisations. It is part of the Project “CE-RESPONSIBLE” that has been created by 11 Partners to connect Social Entrepreneurs and Altrupreneurs. This website is owned by the 11 partners.
The representative administrator of Users’ personal data is eZavod, Institute for Comprehensive Development Solutions, Čučkova ulica 5, 2250 Ptuj, Slovenia. The Administrator can be contacted by traditional post at the above-mentioned address or by e-mail: email@example.com
The Administrator appointed the Data Protection Officer – Anja Prislan, who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What legal basis and what purpose of user data are processed?
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Users’ personal data will be processed for the purpose:
- Create an account and enable the use of the Net4SocialImpact.eu platform – Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
- Settlement and project report – Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR.
- Establishing contact with the Administrator, based on our legitimate interest in ensuring contact – Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
- The personal data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator or a third party.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- The use of “cookies” should be understood as IT data stored intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies are intended for using the Platform. The Operator uses these files to:
- create the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent website page;
- match the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device in order to display the page according to his preferences;
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts.
- The standard software used to browse websites by default allows the placement of cookies on the user’s terminal equipment. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic operation of “cookies” in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every transfer to user devices.
- Platform Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser). Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disablecookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Egde: www.support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: www.support.apple.com/en-ph/guide/safari/sfri11471/macOpera: www.help.opera.com/en/get-started/
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with?
The Administrator does not intend to transfer data to a third country or any international organization. The Receivers of Users’ personal data may be Partners who have been cooperating with the Administrator in the implementation of the Net4SocialImpact.eu project and organizations that are the part of the CE RESPONSIBLE project partnership.
The administrator may transfer personal data to other entities (partners) on the basis of a data entrustment agreement and other entities pursuant to legal provisions. Data can be shared with other platform users only for the purposes of implementing the processes available on the platform.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
Users have the right to file a complaint against the operation of the Administrator to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Users have the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to processing
Providing personal data by Users is necessary to use the Platform. Failure to provide such personal data will result from the inability to use dedicated functions.
The Administrator does not provide for automated decision making.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
How long will the personal data be kept?
Users’ personal data will be processed by the Administrator up to 5 years.
How does the Operator protect personal data?
The data Administrator will make every effort to fully meet the requirements of legal provisions, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and thus protect Users’ personal data.
Where are the regulations of the Net4SocialImpact- Platform available?
The use of “cookies” should be understood as IT data stored intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number. Regulations.
Where we send your data? What third parties we receive data from?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.