Euclid Network is the premier European network for organisations that support social entrepreneurs and impact-driven leaders. Euclid’s vision is to see civil society and social enterprise empowered to drive positive change.
Euclid Network is the premier European network for organisations that support social entrepreneurs and impact-driven leaders. With its members, the network is leading the change and empowering social enterprises to break the mould to deliver innovative solutions towards all of the UN sustainable development goals.
How Euclid works:
- Membership: Euclid brings together civil society and social enterprise federations, universities and training institutes, social investors, frontline NGOs and social enterprises – all working to empower civil society and social enterprise to drive positive change. Its member organisations federate around 5000 civil society leaders and social entrepreneurs across Europe and collaborate in two member programmes on social enterprise and civil society leadership & skills as well as partnering in EU-funded projects.
- Funding: Euclid works with partners across Europe to deliver programmes on civil society leadership & skills; social entrepreneurship; social innovation and investment; and research & impact. Euclid is funded 75% by EU programmes including an operating grant from the Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) programme, and 25% by other sources: membership, national government, foundations and events. The network is subject to an annual independent audit.
- Governance: Euclid is governed by an Annual General Meeting of the member organisations and a Board of Directors led by the President, appointed by the Board. Member organisations may elect up to three Directors to the Board and Founder Members ACEVO, IDEELL ARENA and CJDES nominate one Director each. The Board may appoint additional directors with specialist expertise. Euclid Network’s governing document is its Articles of Association, adopted in a revised version at the AGM 2014.
- Compliance: Euclid is a non-profit company limited by guarantee registered with Companies House no. 06433321 in the UK (since 2007) and an Association in the Netherlands with RSIN 858326619 (since 2017). It also appears on the EU Transparency Register.
- The EU funding Toolkit
- Social Entrepreneurship Netzwerk Deutschland (SEND e.V.)
- Social Entrepreneurship Network Austria (SENA)
- ZDRUŽENJE SOCIALNA EKONOMIJA
More resources from these countries:
More resources from this SDGs:
More resources from this type:
More resources with this activity: