Social Seducement game: SocialPlaNet
Social PlaNet is a web-based simulation game which puts players in the role of would-be social entrepreneurs.
- Players play in groups of 3-6 people, each using an avatar to represent them.
- Players go through the game as a group, and have a choice of different roles: task leader, follower, as well as a range of business roles.
- They have access to a facilitator who supports the group in line with their needs while players pass through the game.
- Together, players develop an idea for a social enterprise, and work through a series of tasks and missions to scope out the key activities, values, income streams etc of their ‘fantasy social enterprise’. Real-life stories stimulate thinking about common business challenges.
- Quizzes need to be solved and missions accomplished. In doing so, players accumulate points which they can spend to furnish their in-game office.
- At the end of the game, players receive a completed business model canvas which they can choose to develop into a full business plan.
More resources from these countries: Africa America Asia Austria Belgium Croatia Czech Republic Estonia Europe Finland France Germany Hungary International Ireland Italy Netherlands Norway Poland Romania Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom .
More resources from this SDGs All SDGs SDG 01 - No Poverty SDG 02 - Zero Hunger SDG 03 - Good Health and Well-being SDG 04 - Quality Education SDG 05 - Gender Equality SDG 06 - Clean Water and Sanitation SDG 07 - Affordable and clean energy SDG 08 - Decent work and economic growth SDG 09 - Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure SDG 10 - Reduced Inequalities SDG 11 - Sustainable Cities and Communities SDG 12 - Responsible Consumption and Production SDG 13 - Climate Action SDG 14 - Life below water SDG 15 - Life on Land SDG 16 - Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions SDG 17 - Partnership for the Goals .
More resources from this type: Networking (Searching collaborations) .
More resources with this activity: Education: Course Tools: Education .